Role playin'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role playin'

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role playin' Jail

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:29 am

"Don't touch me!" Miranda yelled at the guard who was gripping her arm tightly.
She slammed into the door and the guard looked at her,"Don't go pulling anymore escape tricks ever again..."
She just smirked at him, they had forgotten to search her shoes again and the knife was there if she ever needed it.
"Guess they tightened security," Miranda muttered to Nikki.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female
Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:16 pm

Nikki was close to foaming at the mouth spitting swear words loudly and fighting off the guards before screaming as a needle was rammed into her neck, she continued to swear as she became dizzy and everything went black.

Later her consiousness began to return, she was feeling extremely sick and dizzy but something told her she was not in her cell. Her vision corrected itself and she examined her surroundings, a spongey room with pillow like substances covering the walls. Her head was bleeding but when she attempted to swipe the blood away she discovered she was handcuffed to a chair. As she attempted to bite her way out of them unsuccesfully the door opened and a man in a suit entered taking a seat on the other side of the table that was infront of her.

He put a file down, "Nikki Austen...this wouldnt be the first of your failed escape attempts would it?" he asked in a taunting manner with a sickly smirk spread across his face. She glared back at him.
"What do you want?" she demanded
"No Nikki the question is what do you want?, you want out thats been made clear"
silence followed.
"We can get you out if you co-operate, Chloe Burton I believe you know her"
"I've talked to her a few times"
"We need to find the victims bodies to secure a long jail sentance, you tell us where to find them and we'll get you out"
Nikki stared in disgust at him, "Go to hell" she spat; she desperatly wanted to say yes but she had no idea where the bodies were and she wasnt a grass.
The man sighed and gathered his various files and folders together.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female
Number of posts : 239
Location : wherever the hell I want to be, you got a problem with that?

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:13 am

Church sat on her bed singing softly to herself under her breath, she had learnt to deal with the sound of the alarm since she had heard it many times in her old jail, she had never tried to escape though
'too much hassle for something that can easily go wrong' she thought eating the last sqare of chocolate and burning the wrapper, she threw it to the ground and stomped on it a few times to stop the fire from progressing.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:54 am

"what a shame" said the man in an overdramatised way. "Ask for me if you change your mind" he added dropping a card on the table; Nikki returned his comment by yelling something sooo bad and not to mention biologically impossible at him as he left.

It was like musical chairs for the next 10 minutes. Medical arrived to do a sloppy repair job on her cuts and gashes, she ended up in more pain than they were causing her already, the handcuffs had scared and cut her skin where she had attempted to pull them off; the red soon became invisible when a large amount of antiseptic lotion was splattered onto her wrists and slapped in.

Next was the therapist and then finally the guard who bundled her back to her cell and shoved her back against the far wall while another raided her cell. She panicked as they discovered packets of cigarettes, knives, food, lock picks that didnt fit the locks she wanted them to, her phone, her tweezers and a collection of other hidden items.

"29 banned substances and dangerous weapons and a failed escape plan, I think you've just secured yourself a healthy year with us on top of your sentance, oh and you only had two months left what a shame"

"Go to hell" she shouted and spat at the guard who was holding her stuff. He wiped it off his face and looked down at her "Why dont you stop that before we add assault to the list aswell" he smiled as he tapped her twice on the cheek. She yelled as she was shoved back and both guards locked the door and left with her belongings.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:18 am

''wow im sooooo impressed'' Church teased ''so how was the outside? did you get me a keyring?'' She said laughing slightly
''when will people learn that even if you get on the outside they'll still be chasing you and you'll have to live in fear and keep running until they grab you again and shove you into an all too familier small, barred-off, grey brick room'' she sighed ''no point even trying''
she laid on her bed, hands behind her head, and closed her eyes but not sleeping, she hardly ever sleeps.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:44 am

Nikki- who had suceeded at escaping jail when she was still a young teenager and managed to stay away from jail for years only smirked.
"Thats what you think. Depends how careful you are" she answered in a matter-of-fact tone as if she ruled the place.
Church seemed reluctant to belive her and uninterested in the subject anyway.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female
Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:05 am

"Yer you may feel that way but i don't..." Miranda snapped at Church,"I had one thing to do and then iu wouldn't care if they caught me, i have succeeded before."
Miranda put her point across clearly and began to look for space to carve more death threats under the bed.
Well this sucks....
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:18 am

''Don't snap at me goth girl'' Church started, still on her bed ''What you just said proves my suspision that you had no life outside these bars'' and she smiled wide and fake

Dolly had been listening
'first day here and already theres conflict between everyone....i'll just have to get used to it'
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:19 pm

"You wanna watch what comes outa your mouth slag, go get your latest fix" Nikki taunted in a disgusted fashion. If you tried to get along with everyone in jail you got nowhere and Miranda had been the closest you could get to a friend in quite some time.

She was originally planning on following Dolly's example, staying quiet had got her out of a lot of difficult situations, Dolly seemed an alright character. She may have murdered 8 people but nobody is perfect...

The whole jail block errupted into debate through the bars with insults being thrown about like hot potatoes. Only Chrissy and the 'spoon people' didnt join it. Even though Chrissy was trying to stay out of it insults were still being thrown her way, she tried to stop the tears from welling in her eyes. She didnt belong here.
Back to top Go down
PentagramFreak

PentagramFreak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:20 pm

''Being a slag can get you places, try it next time you escape then maybe when people walk past you in the street they might actually know the first letter of your name insted of thinking you as some random pink haired brat'' Chuch smiled
''Conflict gets you no where, words speak louder then actions'' Dolly said banging her head against the bars
''isn't it actions speak louder than words?'
''i don't know! i'm just trying to get eveyone to SHUT THE HELL UP!'' Dolly shouted followed by silence from the block
''thank you!'' she said collapsing onto her bed
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:14 pm

"I dont know what your problem is but I bet its hard to pronounce" replied Nikki insisting on having the last word.
"I mean what am I? fly paper for freaks?" she added wishing desperatly she had her cigarettes to boost her 'I really dont care' appeal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role playin' Jail   Role playin' Jail - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role playin' Jail
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5