Role playin'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role playin'

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Island Role Play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i3aby

i3aby

Female
Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:34 pm

What happens when you wash ashore on a seemingly deserted island with no help coming to the rescue? One thing is for certain; this island has more to it than meets the eye so welcome to your new island life.

Rules:
1) 3 charri max. (babies do not count as characters but may still be used)
2) No magical hocus pocus whatever, this is real life
3) No Godmodding
4) No, you dont have blow up boats and magical appearing sunbeds or whatever

Form:
Name:
Child/Adult:
Home Country:
Picture/description of looks:
short bio:
other:

---OPEN---

Name: Christel Brooks
Child/Adult: Adult
Home Country: Austraila (sydney)
Picture/description of looks: Island Role Play Beachftfjjh
short bio: Before the plane crashed she lived in Sydney, she was flying to see her parents; leaving her husband and child at home when the plane crashed.
other: She is very good at first aid and surgery and loves to help and be involved, she hates being lazy.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female
Number of posts : 292

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:09 am

Name: Kirsty Kalle
Child/Adult: Adult
Home Country: Australia
Picture/Description of looks: Island Role Play F62da5be
Short Bio: Kirsty was on a plane heading for her holiday, unfortuatly the plane crashed and she wound up on a small island.
Other: N/A

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayin.rpg-board.net
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 8:30 am

My characters
Spoiler:

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:07 pm

Kirsty got up from the sand and coughed. She shook all of the shells and sea creatures that were stuck to her off and looked around.
She looked at the plane wreck behind her.
"MY CASE!" She cried as she saw her suitcase open with the contents sprawled all over the ground. She hoped everything was still in it.
"epod, epod, epod, pleeeeeeeease be in here!" She looked through the pile of stuff on the ground, the only things she could find was a couple of ruined t-shirts, a pair of jeans with a shell stuck in them and a single stilleto heel.
"Great. Just great." She sighed and imagined that most of her stuff had been washed away.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:22 pm

Christel's eyes flashed open slowly and she became aware of a suffocating smell of smoke, screams and cries for missing family and freinds filled the air. As her eyesight cleared she saw bodies and injured people all over and realised how lucky she was to be unharmed. Her dress was torn almost up to the hip. She pulled herself out of the sand and shook her dress off. There were plane parts everywhere, she rushed over to a woman who had a sharp piece of metal impaling her side and tried to treat the wound with what resources she had.

Looking around she saw many injured people, she couldnt help them all but what was worse was the children shaking their dead parents and begging them to wake up or searching for those who were dead alone in the world and clueless.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:36 pm

Kirsty hadn't fully taken in what was was happening around her. She wasn't exactly a selfish person, she just refused to belive it.
She looked around at what was happening and saw a little boy and girl stood next to the body of an older woman.
"Are you guys OK?" She asked. The shivered and began crying.
"Here." She wrapped the two t-shirts she had found around the children and went to attend to some other people.
Everything seemed a blur before, now everything was becoming clearer. And this wasn't a dream.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:46 pm

Christel felt helpless she didnt have everythign she needed, looking out at the sea not far away was a rock which the plane balanced on. A certain amount of weight would cause the plane to tip into the sea but she was one of the few people who could get there and she wasnt going to give up her chance. She dived into the sea and carefully swam around sunken parts of the plane remembering to save some energy for the return trip. The people on the beach became smaller and smaller and the voices faded.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Lucy pulled her suitcase onto the island, she had emptied all of her heavy stuff out so she could use it to float on, it hadn't really worked and she was exhausted from pulling it, she stepped onto dryland and was instantly rushed into the surrounding panic.
"Help, have you seen my daughter," Cried one woman.
This is too much... She thought, holding her head, tired from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:56 pm

Christel took a deep breath and pulled herself up onto the rock praying that there was another medical graduate at hand on the beach. When she had enough strength she stood up and stepped onto the plane half. It creeked in disagreement and rocked slightly. She saw the first aid kits on the floor at the other side of the plane but first thing first she grabbed some nearby blankets and threw them out of the back of the plane and the plane tilted more towards falling.

She grabbed as many useful items as she could and rmeoved them as she slowly inched towards the medical kits. As she picked one up she felt the plane jolt sharply and continue to tilt at a fast pace. she grabbed all 3 and ran for the exit. A piercing scream filled the air as she dived onto the rock just before the plane fell and sunk deep into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:00 pm

Kirsty heard a faint splash sound. She turned away from the woman she was helping for a moment.
"OH MY GOSH!" Kirsty screamed as she saw the plane sink into the bottom of the sea.
"Isn't someone up there?!" She grabbed someones shoulder in terror, It was Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:07 pm

"Oh God!" Lucy panicked,"What do we do?"
Lucy stopped helping the woman and joined Kirsty staring at the plane.
"My mother!" People were screaming.
"What about Melanie!" Yelled another.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:09 pm

Christel stared at the collection of items she hadnt made plans on how to get them back and with this amound shed have to take two trips. First was the first aid kits which were waterproof she held them and tied the blankets to her waist after putting them into waterproof blankets. The swim back was harder but as she dragged herself up the beach people helped her remove the blankets and first aid kits. "Anybody with medical qualifications" she called.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:13 pm

"Erm, i have basic first aid!" Kirsty called out and ran towards the girl who had just swim from the plane.
"I'm Kirsty by the way." She said as she picked up one of the first aid boxes.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:16 pm

"Me too!" Lucy called after she had finished helping someone suffering from shock,"I had to do a first aid course to get my job, i'm lucy by the way."
Most people here have Australian accents and i heard the Northern England accent is one of the worst... Lucy snapped out of her thoughts remembering she had bigger things to think about.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:20 pm

"Great" she managed as she unhooked the blankets and dropped the first aid kits, her lungs burned and her arms ached but she had to go back there was no other option and she didnt know how long it would be before the rescue teams arrived. Desperatly she swam back out again this time gasping for air as she reached the rock. There was some canned and packeted food and some travel bags. she packed two bags onto her back and carried everythign that was left. This time when she hit the water she felt herself sink a little with the weight. Part of her wanted to let go and let the bags drag her down but she had to keep on fighting.

She collapsed onto the beach this time her chest rising ridiculously high as she removed the bags. A woman rushed to help her but she shooed her away "Go...help the others" she commanded as she layed helpless half starved of air watchint the commosion.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Lucy watched as the woman reached the shore again, this time gasping for air.
Maybe i should help get some things back from the wreckage... She thought.
"Was there anything else that you needed from the plane," Asked Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:28 pm

"Just put your head between your knees and take deep breaths, i'll be back in a minute." Kirsty told Christel and ran off with a couple of blankets and first aid kits.
This was unbelivable. She never had to help this many people in pain before, but she felt good about it.
She mainly took care of the younger children and worked her way up. The youngest were the most vunerable, that's what she was always told.
"I know it hurts but it'll make it better." She tried to comfort a little girl as she wiped a cut with anti-septic.
"There, ill be back soon." She said as she put the plaster over the cut and walked to the next person.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:32 pm

"No, no I tried but the planes gone theres nothing left" she replied
Shakilly she got to her feet and looked around there were more dead now than before. She stumbled over to a wounded woman near by her child was with her.
"Is mummy going to die?" she asked innocently, Christel licked her lips needing someone to take the cild away "I will try my best to help you mum okay?, will you be a big girl for me and move some of those suitcases into that pile please" the little girl nodded and ran off to sort them. She looked at the woman layed on the floor and began to sew up the cut on her head, there didnt seem to be irriparable damage but ti was too early to tell. When she had helped everyone that she could she went into the sea to wash the blood off her skin and for one moment she felt safe.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:53 pm

"Most of the people are taken care of now, I'll go find a spot to set up camp." Kirsty left the other 2 girls to tend to everyone and went to find some shelter materials.
"Some of this, and some of this..." She said to herself as she picked up some leaves, twigs and stones.
She hadn't gone far from the crash site before she found a good spot. It was well shaded by trees.
Kirsty hummed to herself as she laid the leaves down to make a comfier and cleaner surface for people to sleep on. It would be a little squashed but it would do.
Finally, she placed the stones in a little circle and threw the twigs into it.
She walked back up to the beach again.
"I've set up camp. It's not much but it'll do." Kirsty said to Lucy and Christel, hoping one of them would round everyone up to go the campsite.
Back to top Go down
i3aby

i3aby

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:57 pm

People had begun to fight over the suitcases.
"Stop!" screamed Christel
"You can do everyman for himself if you want but how long will you last alone?, we dont know when the rescue team is coming and we need to be there for each other so if you dont think you can live as part of a group leave now" she spoke, several people mumbled and headed into the jungle alone but most stayed. She didnt care about diving in to get stuff from the suitcases for now, she needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
Choccy
Admin
Admin
Choccy

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:48 am

"I'll be right back..." Kirsty said as an idea struck her. She headed out of the wooded area towards the coast again. It seemed the tide was further out and the sea was less choppy.
"Perfect..." She mumbled as she ran out into the sea and began to swim as it got deeper.
She climbed up onto the rock where the plane used to be and looked around for the now-underwater wreckage.

Kirsty preyed as she dived into the water and looked for an entrance to the plane.
Think... think... where would it be.... Kirsty thought, looking around the drowned plane, she was quickly running out of breath.
Eeeerrrrr PLUNK was the sound one of the doors made as she wrestled it open. She swam back to the surface for breath before heading down for a second, and hopefully last trip.
Please be in here..... Kirsty begged as she entered the small room she'd just opened. Perfect. She'd found a few more food supplies and a few bags.

She grew more and more exhaused as she swam back towards the beach, she had 2 bags on her bag with extra food in them.
"I can't go any further..." She sighed and collapsed on the beach.
Back to top Go down

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:09 am

Christel saw the exhaused Kirsty fall onto the beach with more bags, people around her stared. she rushed and grabbed a blanket which she quickly threw around the Kirsty's shoulders"You okay?" perhaps she worried too much or perhaps she worried just enough she didnt know but it wasnt important. It was getting dark and the waters were becoming cold. People were lighting fires down the beach when the idea of an SOS shaped fire caught everyones attention. When it was finished everyone sat trying to recover from the experiences with new freinds and family. Christel was sorting through the new bags.

She yanked something solid out of one and discovered that it was a radio, she tried to make it work but it was waterlogged and all she managed to get was a blurred spluttering sound. She was forced to make a difficult decision, one that could lead to eveyone hating her but she didnt want to give them false hope. She didnt have a bag and had no plans to claim any of the luggage selfishly so she pulled the cord oput of a pair of tracksuit bottoms and tied the radio tightly tot he top of her leg under her dress.
Back to top Go down
Soliar.x

Soliar.x

Female

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:13 am

Lucy watched as the girl did something strange with her radio.
OK... She thought.
"The Black Box!" Lucy yelled suddenly remembering something.
She dived into the sea and headed for the plane, it might still be ok for use and just trapped or something.
They're built to survive crashes like this. She thought as she finally reached the aeroplane. Lucy took a deep breath and dived towards the cockpit. She pushed a box out of the way and yanked open a door surely enough the black box was in there.
Lucy resurfaced and pulled the box back to land before collapsing on the shore, gasping from the weight of the box.
"Who'd have thought something so small could be so heavy," She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Island Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island Role Play   Island Role Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island Role Play
Page 1 of 1